Giving a gift can sometimes be enough to make someone feel special. However, you probably have given dozens of gifts that right now, you may be running out of ideas.
Regardless of the occasion for gifts, they make our loved ones excited and happy. It shows essential lessons in many lives. The essence of giving gifts is to touch the core of the being and bring up joy and peace within the receiver.
A life old sentimental value starts from a gift to someone who appreciates what you do for them. But if youâ€™re thinking of the best gift to show unconditional love and at the same time be unique, try giving a tree as a gift. Itâ€™s a gift that symbolizes patience, wisdom, compassion, and tolerance.Â Â
Tree as A Life Time Present for Someone Special
A tree as a present is a good thing. It is a sign of honor to someone and, at the same time, helps the planet. You can feel proud of giving the tree as a present because of the positive impact this has on the environment.
5 Reasons Why Trees make Nice Gifts
1. Tree gifts are affordable. Gifting trees will cost you a reasonable price of $5-$50 depending on the kind and its maintenance. From whatever occasion, weddings, anniversary, or to kidsâ€™ parties, you can find a tree that is perfect for his/her personality.
2. Tree gifts will not rust and wear or end up in a garage sale. Rather than giving more waste, planting trees are an excellent way to reduce pollution and climate change. Trees provide oxygen, and it also cleans the air around the area; this selfless act of nature shows unconditional love.
3. Trees are also an excellent way to celebrate a new chapter in oneâ€™s life. It may be the birth of a new baby, newlyweds, or a startup business. They are not only the perfect gifts for your recipient, but trees are a generous gift for the entire planet that people will cherish.
4. Giving trees as Motherâ€™s or Fatherâ€™s day gifts may come as a surprise to your parents. Not many people are allowed to name a tree legally in a forest. And many people do not even know that you can plant and name the tree for someone.
5. Instead of traditional bouquets, a tree is a gift that keeps on giving. They provide shelter and food. Not only that, but it also adds vibrancy to every garden, house, and the environment. Its branches and leaves filter dirt particles and give fresher and breathable air.
How to Gift a Tree to Someone Special?
There are multiple ways to give someone a tree. One option is to buy a tree and start growing it yourself a couple of months away from the special event. You can then surprise the receiver by planting the tree in their backyard.
Another option is to look for a company that advocates green living and saving the world by planting trees to destroyed forests. You can donate money, and they can let you name a tree as you get monthly updates of its growth.
Either you plant it yourself or choose to donate it to a forest to save habitats. You will be able to make a huge difference. Giving a tree as a gift is a remarkable way to show your loved ones how much you mean to them.