Netweb Tech IPO allotment status as of today, 24 July 2023:
- The allotment status for the Netweb Tech IPO has been finalized.
- The shares have been allotted to eligible investors.
- The refund process for ineligible investors will begin soon.
- The shares will be credited to the demat accounts of eligible investors on 26 July 2023.
You can check your allotment status on the website of the registrar to the issue, Link Intime. You can also check your allotment status on the websites of the NSE and the BSE.
Here are the steps on how to check your Netweb Tech IPO allotment status:
- Go to the website of Link Intime.
- Click on the “IPO Allotment Status” tab.
- Enter your PAN number or application number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
You will be able to see your allotment status on the screen.
If your application has been allotted, you will see the number of shares that you have been allotted. You will also see the date on which the shares will be credited to your demat account.
If your application has not been allotted, you will see a message that says “Your application has been unsuccessful.”
This post were written by Bard, a large language model from Google AI. You can learn more about Bard here.