Cannes Film Festival is one of the most prestigious film festival and it’s a dream of every actor and actresses to walk the Cannes red carpet at-least once in their career. Presenting you the names of such actresses who got the opportunity to make India proud at 72nd edition of Cannes Film Festival.
1. Hina Khan
Kasautii Zindagii Kay fame Hina Khan made her debut at Cannes Film Festival. She made her first appearance atÂ present for the screening of the Brazilian drama filmÂ Bacurau where she donnedÂ Ziad Nakad couture which got long trail and floor-length flowing sleeves. Actress simply nailed it in her debut appearance leaving everyone spell bound with her beauty and confidence.
2. Priyanka Chopra
Global icon Priyanka Chopra made her first ever appearance at Cannes. After making headlines for her look at MET Gala, actress once again managed to stay in headlines. She chose to wear a shimmering black Roberto Cavalli gown during her debut walk at the red carpet. During her second appearance, her husband- Nick Jonas accompanied her. Priyanka donned a white layered bridal gown for her second walk at the carpet.
3. Deepika PadukoneAfter MET Gala 2019 appearance, Deepika Padukone dazzled at Canned red carpet. Actress hasÂ managed to make everyone sit up and take notice ofÂ her glammed up avatars. DeepikaÂ Padukones’s lime greenÂ Giambattista Valli gown created buzz everywhere. Hubby Ranveer Singh commentedÂ â€˜Killllllling it haaaaaaanâ€™ on one of hers Cannes 2019 look.
4. Kangana RanautManikarnika actress Kangana Ranaut optedÂ a custom Michael Cino off-shoulder gownÂ which had a long trail. In one of her appearance at Cannes 2019, Kangana also woreÂ stunning Kanjeevaram silk saree. Actress representedÂ Vodka brand Grey Goose at the festival.
5. Diana PentyAlong with Hina Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Cocktail actress Diana Penty made debut at Cannes Film Festival. She walked the red carpet as a brand ambassador of an alcohol brand. In her debut walk she showed a-lot of confidence and has set high bars with her fashion game. At Chopard’s party, actress donnedÂ Celia Kritharioti fringe golden tassel dress and teamed it it with golden boots.
6. Aishwarya Rai BachchanAishwarya Rai Bachchan is regular at Cannes. Like every year she came to Cannes along with her daughter- Aaradhya Bachchan. On her day 1, actress wore aÂ metallic golden gown and on day 2 she wore an elaboratedÂ feather and tulle dress by Ashi Studio and accessorized it with diamonds. Her outfit was compared with Deepika’s lime green gown.
7. Huma QureshiJolly LLB2 actress Huma Qureshi grabbed everyone’s attention when she walked the Cannes red carpet inÂ metallic grey Gaurav Gupta’s gown. Actress walked as brand ambassador of Grey Goose liquor. Later at Chopard’s [art she gave company to Priyanka Chopra, her husband Nick Joans, TV actress Hina Khan and Diana Penty.
8.Â Sonam KapoorBrand of ambassador of reputed cosmetic brand- L’Oreal Paris- Sonam kapoor looked stunning inÂ custom white Ralph & Russo couture tuxedo. Styled by sister Rhea Kapoor, Sonam walked the red carpet withÂ much grace and panache.
Stay tuned with us for more Bollywood news and updates.