Looking for easy home remedies through the lemon? We bring some exciting tips that prevent hair from falling only by using lemon. These are eight effective methods that help you to stop hair fall and start hair growth.
Honey and Lemon Juice
Honey is anti-fungal. This makes the best combination against dandruff or scalp infection.
- Cut a lemon, squeeze it into the bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix them well.
- Put the blend on your scalps and tie your hair in a bun.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now wash it with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water
Lemon itself is anti-fungal that prevents dandruff. You may know, but dandruff also causes hair fall.
- Cut a lemon and squeeze it into a bowl
- Apply the juice to your scalp and massage it gently
- Leave it for an hour
- Wash it with a mild cleanser or shampoo with lukewarm water
Lemon and Amla Juice
Both are the perfect source of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. In short, these juices prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of amla juice and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl
- Apply it on your scalps and give a gentle massage to increase blood circulation in your scalps
- Leave it overnight; however, check whether you are allergic to them or not
- Next morning, wash your hair with a mild shampoo
Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
Coconut oil is considered to use for baldness at home. It is loaded with numerous benefits that increase your hair growth and volume.
- Take 2 lemons and cut them in halves. Squeeze the juice in a bowl
- In the same bowl, mix 7-8 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Apply it directly on your hair scalp
- Give a gentle massage
- Apply the remaining mix on your hair length
- Tie your hair in a bun or make a plait
- Keep it overnight or for at least 2 hours
- Rinse your hair with shampoo
Lemon and Yogurt
Yogurt brings shine to the hair and considers anti-bacterial.
- Take 6-7 tablespoons of yoghurt and mix it with 5-6 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Apply it on your scalp and hair length
- Leave it for 2-3 hours
- Later wash it with a mild cleanser
Lemon and Aloe Vera JuiceÂ
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of aloe vera juice and 4-5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Apply the juice mix on your scalps
- Gently massage your scalps to increase blood circulation
- Leave it for 60 minutes and wash it with shampoo
Egg and Lemon Juice
Eggs are considered the best source for hair growth because they are rich in proteins. Further, it treats the bald patches on your head and covers it with new hair. Make an egg mask and apply it for fast hair growth.
- Break one egg and add 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice to a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix it well
- Apply the egg mask on the scalp first and later on the hair length
- Give a 60-minute rest to your hair
- Wash it with mild shampoo and cold water
Lemon Juice Rinse
Lemon juice removes excess sebum and oil from the hair or scalp.
- Wash off your hair with shampoo and clear its residue
- Squeeze the lemon juice in the mug of water, mix it well to make lemon juice rinse
- Pour the lemon juice water on your hair for the last rinse