It all comes down to filling your closet with high-quality, well-fitting clothing. Whether it’s jeans, a suit, or a dress, you’ll always look beautiful in anything made of long-lasting materials and tailored to your specifications, regardless of your form, size, or skin tone hue. However, some plus-sized women find it challenging to feel confident in the clothes they pick, particularly ethnic dresses. Dressing for your body type and highlighting areas that make you feel good about yourself are keys to looking fantastic. This guide will assist any lady in locating the best plus-size attires for her curved figure and personal style.
1. Kurtas – You will find various plus size kurti to choose from. These can be the regular rectangular kurta that loosely clings to your body or in the A-line pattern that fits nicely on the torso and goes with a slight flair down. Pair it with regular fitting pants, airy palazzos, or even dhoti pants to look graceful in this attire.
2. Anarkali dress – An Anarkali dress in that ethnic styled attire that you must definitely own if you are a bit petite. It clings perfectly over your bust and spreads in a magnificent circle from the waist, thus making you look vibrant and charming. Wear these Anarkali Suits to a party or a regular get-together to create a dynamic style statement.
3. Lehenga-Choli – Let us not the hot favourite Ethnic attire of every Indian lady – Lehenga- choli. It is one attire that decorates your curves so very well and helps you flaunt your physique in a sexy way. You can pick a heavily embedded choli or a plain one, as per the occasion you are wearing it and have the lehenga surround you in a graceful circle. With an equally enchanting dupatta, you are going to make heads turn wearing it.
4. The ever graceful Saree – Saree, you can wear it anytime and anywhere you want regardless of your body size and type. It has that captivating feature that can hardly be described in words. If you think silk or Kanjivaram saree would be too much for you, go for the chiffon or georgette ones and view yourself transforming into a sexy looking Goddess wearing them.
5. A Patiala Suit – Patiala Suits originated from Punjab, where women love to flaunt themselves in vibrant coloured attires. So, you know you have picked the right piece for yourself when you wear these. The loud colours tend to enhance your appearance and curve better, while the short, heavily worked top and flared Patiala make you even more confident adorning them.
6. Ethnic maxi dress – When you search online, you will see both versions of maxi dresses- western and ethnic. We would suggest you to opt for the traditionally styled maxi dress as these have marvellous work on the top area, which makes you look prettier, and with a dupatta, you tend to carry it in a more stylish way.
So, all you women out there with beautiful, curvy bodies, it is time to let the world know how splendidly you can embrace Indian fashion too. From a plus size kurti to the contemporary maxi dress, let them view your best form most spectacularly.