The link-up rumors of Bollywood actresses and cricketers has always been the talk of the town. Very often, cricketers fall head over heels for the gorgeous Bollywood actresses. Some have a happy ending like Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma, Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra and some remains as history. Here presenting you the list of actresses who went up dating these famous cricketers but did not marry them. Have a look:
1. Yuvraj Singh and Deepika PadukoneAfter becoming overnight sensation with successful debut ‘Om Shanti Om’, there were reports about Deepika Padukone dating Indian batsman Yuvraj Singh. Things ended on sour note because of the love triangle between Deepika, Yuvraj and MS Dhoni. Deepika is now Happily married to Ranveer Singh and Yuvraj Singh married Bodyguard fame actress Hazel Keech.
2. Amrita Singh and Ravi ShastriBefore getting hitched to Saif Ali Khan, Amrita Singh happens to be dating Indian cricketer Ravi Shastri. This was 80’s most talked about link-up. Reports also suggest that 1986, Amrita and Ravi exchanged rings too but later they decided to part their ways because of mutual differences.
3. Isha Sharvani and Zaheer Khan
Isha Sharvani, best known for essaying the Emraan Hashmi’s love interest in the film ‘Good Boy, Bad Boy’ dated famous Indian bowler Zaheer Khan. After dating for a long period of time, couple broke-up because of a unknown reason. Zaheer is now happily married to Bollywood actress Sagarika Ghatge.
4. Sofia Hayat and Rohit Sharma
Back in 2012, Indian batsman Rohit Sharma was in a relationship with former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat. After Sofia turned into nun, she penned down her meeting with Rohit and also revealed before media the reason of breakup.
“It all began when he suddenly spoke to the media and told them that I was just a fan. That hurt me quite a bit. I decided to break-up with him. I broke off all contacts with him,” said Sofia.
5. Amrita Arora and Usman AfzaalLong ago, Malaika Arora’s sister Amrita Arora was in headlines for dating Pakistani-origin Australian cricketer – Usman Afzal. They dated for a year and then called it off. Amrita tied the knot with businessman Shakeel Ladak in March 2009 in a Christian ceremony which was followed by a nikaah ceremony.
6. Nagma and Sourav GangulyFormer Indian captain Sourav Ganguly became subject to news because of his closeness to southern talent Nagma. They never hesitated from being clicked by media. Their relationship started affecting Sourav’s performance and after dating for two years, couple called it quits.
Talking about their separation, Nagma had said, “When it becomes too much, it starts affecting the interest of one another. Then slowly, though you’re supposed to bring happiness to a person’s life, you bring misery. Then it’s in the best interests to move on.”
7. Deepika Padukone and Mahendra Singh DhoniThere were not only dating rumor about Deepika Padukone and MS Dhoni, the duo was rumored to get married too. However Dhoni decided to part his ways from Deepika because of her closeness to Yuvraj Singh in matches. MS Dhoni is happily married to Sakshi and have a daughter- Ziva.
Stay tuned with us for more interesting featured stories.