To have a wonderfully gorgeous skin is the dream of every girl and how is the idea if you could have that even at your home. So, what you are waiting for as in this article we will discuss the recipes of facial scrubs. It is not even good for skin because of exfoliation but also effective as the cost of scrubs are very less and can be easily prepared at home. Also, making them will prove a fun for you and after using them you will get refreshing results with your skin.
How to do Scrubbing? To start any of the scrub, you have to tie your hair back first, after those wash your face. To get most from the scrub, stream your face as it will open the pores and for that you can take a tub of hot water and dip a towel in it. After squeezing, put that warm towel over your face for some time. When your scrub is ready, apply that over your face leaving eye area. Use a facial loofah, brush or sponge for maximum exfoliation. Rinse with warm water when becomes dry.
Recipes for Scrubs
- Basic Baking Soda Scrub- This is a scrub which can be even used on daily basis. To make it. Take 2 spoons of baking soda and add some water in it to make a fine paste. Now, apply that over face. After 5 minutes, massage in circular motion with light hands. Wash with warm water.
- Rose Almond facial Scrub- This scrub specially helps to provide softness and brightness to the skin. To make, you need a spoon of rosewater, ½ spoon of almond flour or you can also use grounded almonds. Mix the both and make a fine paste. Now, this paste has to be applied over whole skin.
- Basic Cornmeal Scrub- This scrub is little more potent than the baking soda scrub and can be applied at the interval of every 3 days. You need 2 spoons of cornmeal and some water. Mix the both and apply over the skin same as baking soda scrub.
- Oatmeal scrub- It is an effective 3- in -1 scrub which is perfect for dry skin people as it tones, hydrates and smooth the skin. You need a spoon of ground oatmeal (you have to use steel cut oats). A spoon of lemon juice and 2 spoons of yogurt. Mix the all well to make a paste. Apply it.
- Milk and honey scrub- This scrub is helpful for dry and oily skin as for dry skin it provides sufficient moisture and for oily skin it takes away excess oil. Oily skin people have to take a spoon of skim milk. Normal skin people can take 2% milk and dry skin person have to use milk cream. Honey and grounded almonds are necessary for three. Mix well and apply the paste over skin.
- Azuki Bean scrub- This scrub removes the blackheads from skin. It is special for oily and combination skin people. For that take ½ cup of azuki beans. Grind them and add a spoonful of water in it to make a fine paste. Apply over skin and get effective results.