1. Akshaya NaikAkshaya Naik rose to fame by essaying the character of Ananya in Star Plus’s one of the popular show- ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’. Along with acting, she is a dancer and blogger too. Akshaya Naik has won the title ‘Bliss 2016’ in 2016.
2. Bharti SinghOver the years Bharti Singh has became a brand herself. The queen of comedy- Bharti Singh is one of the most popular celebrity in India. She got a great fan following. Along with comedy, Bharti participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 and dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 8 along with her boyfriend Harsh. If reports are to beleived then couple was the highest paid contestants on the show.
3. Chandani BhagwananiChandani Bhagwanani made her television debut in 2001 with show- Kohi Apna Sa and later on she went up on replacing Hansika Motwani from Ekta Kapoor’s popular show- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She is best known for her roles in [V] Jhalli Anjali Ke Tootey Dil Ki Amazing Story, Mahakali – Anth Hi Aarambh Hai. She is currently seen as Palak in Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop on Colors TV.
4. Delnaz IraniDelnaz is best known for playing the role of ‘Sweety’ in Kal Ho Naa Ho. Her name is also associated with popular tv serials like Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara, Jamai Raja, Ek Deewaana Tha etc. She never saw her obesity as an obstacle. She also went up on participating relaity shows like Nach Baliye, Power Couple and Bigg Boss 6.
5. Anjali AnandIn television industry, Anjali Anand is one of the popular name. She is currently playing the character of ‘loveleen’ in Star Plus’s hit show- ‘Kulfi Kumar Bajewala’. Last year she made her television with show named Dhai Kilo Prem.
6. Pushtiie ShaktiShe is known for her role in popular TV show Mahi Way. Once actress said that she is not just an actor but a healer too. She uses various techniques like reiki and crystals for healing.
7. Rytasha RathoreRytasha Rathore is one of the popular theater artist who made television debut with show named ‘Badho Bahu’ in which she was paired opposite Prince Narula. She is also popular on social media because of her comedic sketches called Kaarnamey. Earlier actress expressed that she was scared of doing TV. “I never wanted to be on TV. It was never my aspiration to be a TV actor. It just kind of happened. I wasn’t apprehensive, but knowing the time commitment required from the lead actor , I was a bit scared that I won’t be able to do other stuff. That was my big concern,” Rytasha told PTI.
8. Vahbiz DorabjeeVahbiz Dorabjee made her television debut in 2010 with Ekta Kapoor’s supernatural show- Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani where she essayed the character of Panchi Dobriyal. On show she fell in love with the lead actor Vivian Dsena and after years of courtship couple got married but later on things didn’t work out and got divorced in 2017. Vahbiz also appeared on shows like Saraswatichandra and Bahu Hamari Rajnikanth.
Stay tuned with us for more interesting featured stories.