First impression marks the last impression is a common saying which aptly goes along with your first date session. First dates are always full of excitement, thrill, awkward and self-conscious but are equally responsible for making your impression for the person you are going to date. This makes one’s first date always being recognized as a crucial phase of the love story that might turn up forming. But what if you end up with any wrong act that might turn up spoiling your date? You will return back depressed. So is it that can help you preventing such possibilities? Here are a few discussed aiming to help all those who are planning to have their first date.
Those 7 effective Tips
Some dos’ and some don’t always prevail in every context of life. The same applies when it comes to dating. Here are 7 tips meant to help you make your first date successful.
- Avoid raising discussion about your EX: talking about your “Ex” on your first date is do nothing more than turning you into a mere puppy in front of your date making him/her dwell with a wrong realization that you have not yet successfully come over with the trauma of your last Break-up.
- Don’t ask questions to your date about their Ex: Don’t make the person you have come out for a date embarrassed simply asking him/her questions relating to their Ex. This ends up spoiling the complete mood of the date eventually turning it into a counseling session. Nothing could be worse than such a phase completely pushing away the actual aim of the date.
- Know the art of speaking and get your pronunciations correct: speaking is an art which all don’t get hold of. Adhere to a mild and soft voice tone with pauses preventing your talk sense like an express train. Besides this, make sure to pronounce the correct word.
- Don’t act Nervous or traumatized: you are dating a human and not a lion or lioness to be afraid of. Be calm, relax and never act nervous. Too much nervousness makes you look stupid seeming that it is your first encounter with a person of the opposite $*x. Control your emotions and store it for your future. Probably you will get many such instances in the days ahead!!!
- Keep your focus on your date: Aren’t you satisfied with your date? Then why checking out dudes and chicks loitering near around? Encountering such a stance on your part can make your date feel worse and lost. Don’t make fun of yourself by checking them out; instead pay attention to the person sitting in front of you.
- Don’t get overdressed: overdressing makes your look awful. Such cases either makes your date feel undressed or mark your look snobbish. Prefer simple yet trendy outfits which will mark your fashion sense.
- Never ask questions whose answers you aren’t aware of: make sure to do a bit of research on the current affairs and then only make a leap to ask questions. In other cases, never dare to act over-smart asking questions about topics which are not completely clear to you. Counter-questions might dig hole for you.