The free flow of chakra and kundalini yoga has said to bring several changes in our system. It changes entire flow of energies which are running in our body, hence expanding our state of mind and consciousness. There is a sense of awakening by performing these postures daily.
What is Kundalini Awakening?
It is said by our ancestors of yog and various yog gurus that the “kundalini energy” lies at the bottom of our spine, coiled up like a snake. When this dormant energy flows from beneath towards the upwards motion, through the seven chakras that are present in your body, it leads to expansion of your actual state of mind. This is called kundalini awakening.
Purpose of Kundalini Meditation –
Performing kundalini meditation is very blissful. For some it really works wonders in enhancing and awakening their souls. But according to a bunch of yog gurus in the western countries, practicing kundalini yog has been described as a bad drug and a bad break where the serpent that lies beneath your spine attacks vigorously.
However, these awakening the souls are enriched with many gifts that you are ready to receive for this universe. People are trying to hold certain postures to lead themselves and to experience the bliss of these poses.
The particular chakra where the majority of your kundalini energy is primarily focused or polarized influences your behavioral attitude.
Benefits of Kundalini Meditation –
The dominant energy of your chakra attracts both positive and negative vibrations – for some might experience it as a negative vibration too.
• We constantly attract vibrations to ourselves that are on the same wavelength as the chakras from which we are operating. Kundalini Yoga allows the kundalini energy to rise, balancing and coordinating all of the chakras.
• Kundalini Yoga does not force the kundalini to rise but for many, as said earlier, it can surely be like a bad drug practice. It prepares the body to allow it to rise so that you can experience your higher consciousness.
• When this balance of the chakras occurs, you become empowered; you are able to become a compassionate, conscious, and capable human being. This depends on us that how we use this flow of energies that lies within us and rise accordingly.
• Just as the way you clean your house by mopping and sweeping, you need to cleanse the negativity from your body and strengthen your aura by kundalini meditation. It is very important to remove negative energies that are stopping your from various tasks. Kundalini yog/meditation is very very helpful and beneficial in removing all obstacles from your life and gives you positivity.
• It is aids and guides you to improve your far sightedness and enhances your concentration.
Other Advantages –
• It prevents the flow of negative thoughts and other irrelevant thoughts to your mind, thus keeping your soul pure and positive.
• Brings in balance to calm your mind and remain stress free throughout your work schedule.
• Brings peace of mind, body and soul.
• Relaxes your mind and body and frees you from the chaos and stress that is happening.
• Kundalini meditation also improves the blood flow in your body. It purifies not only your mind and soul but actually purifies your organs.
• Helps to improve sleep related issues like insomnia.
This spiritual emergence brings a major shift in your body by the stimulation and revival of the energy and power in you. This brings a big change once you get into the practice regularly. Thus it is extremely helpful and beneficial for experience’s to understand the concept of both the yog postures with a view that how life changes and how to navigate this extremely powerful process. And once you do, you know how your life will change.